Keith Lawson Company, LLC has worked hard to create a reputation for quality workmanship and 100% customer satisfaction, and we expect our employees to maintain and/or improve this reputation. We believe our employees are our stock-in-trade and we want to protect and invest in that stock through offering competitive wages, excellent benefits and continuing education to ensure we employ the top employees in their fields. Outstanding career growth opportunities are available to all employees due to the company's overall commitment to training and professional development.
Keith Lawson Company, LLC offers an excellent benefit package:
- Top pay commensurate with your experience and potential
- 401k with company match
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, supplement, etc.) for you and your family
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- Yearly commission/bonus opportunities
- Continuing education
POSITIONS ARE FILLING FAST!
MUST HAVE A CLEAN CRIMINAL RECORD FOR PRISON AND SCHOOL WORK!!!
HOW TO APPLY
- Email your resume or employment application to email@example.com Please indicate what type of position you’d like to apply for. NOTE: If you use Gmail, Hotmail or any other web client, please copy and paste this address into your email.
- Download KLS’s Employment Application
- Fax your resume or employment application to (813) 441-1119
- Fill out an application at 4557 Capital Circle NW in Tallahassee
KLC is an EO/AA employer and a drug-free workplace. Minority applicants encouraged to apply.
We accept applications for the following positions on a continual basis:
- Plumber & Plumber Helpers - NEW LISTING!
- Service Technician — A senior-level Service Technician should have a minimum of 5 years experience, and be familiar with repair and replacement of plumbing fixtures and trim, electric water heaters and water line slab leaks, and using sewer machines and sewer TV camera.
- Leadman — A Leadman should have a minimum of 5 years experience, be capable of minimum instructions and/or given a set of prints, rough-in plumbing for a residence, remove and reinstall plumbing fixtures and water heaters in existing residences and commercial buildings, installation of new water service and sewer lines, removing existing and installation of new water service and sewer lines, re-piping a residence or commercial building as a result of slab leak, changing out tub valves.
- Superintendent — A Superintendent/Leadman should be self-motivated and capable of working from 2-10 mechanics and helpers, and responsible for accurately laying out rough-in, installing rough-in in new and renovated building. Should be capable of identifying the materials needed well in advance, identifying the material, equipment and tools he needs for a proper installation well in advance. Must have people and communication skills that allow him to communicate effectively with owners, engineers and general contractors. He is ultimately responsible for the cost effective installation in the field. Others will be responsible for providing materials and special installation instructions when required.
- HVAC Installers - NEW LISTING!
- Service Technician — A senior-level Service Technician should have a minimum of 5 years experience, be capable of troubleshooting cooling-only, heat pumps, and gas fired equipment, with some limited experience on oil fired furnaces. He should be capable of installing refrigerant piping, evacuation and proper charging of a system, control wiring, installation and troubleshooting, power wiring properly connected, ductwork properly connected, and understand the refrigeration cycle and gas piping.
- Leadman — A Leadman should have a minimum of 5 years experience, be capable of motivating himself and others and effectively supervising 1-2 people, and be familiar with the complete installation of a new air handling unit and condensing unit, along with refrigerant piping, control wiring, power wiring connection and duct connection and/or similar equipment in a retrofit project. He must have people and communication skills that let him effectively communicate with the homeowner, the user authority.
- Superintendent — A Superintendent / Leadman should have a minimum of 5 years experience in the installation of commercial A/C equipment and piping, including refrigerant piping, chill water, hot water, steam, condenser water, sheet metal and fiberglass duct systems, fire dampers, manual volume dampers, air distribution devices, louvers.
- Customer Service Representative
ESTIMATING / PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Estimator — An Estimator should have a minimum of 5 years experience in any of the following: plumbing estimating, A/C estimating or mechanical piping estimating on commercial projects, including but not limited to, schools, office buildings, hospitals, retail stores, dormitory-type facilities, condominiums, high-rises, etc.
- Project Manager — A Project Manager is responsible for handling all administrative matters on a plumbing and/or mechanical project and should have a minimum of 5 years experience, specifically relating to contract review, purchasing and expediting equipment, subs and materials, submittal review and compliance, preparing detailed cost code and billing breakdowns, developing manpower scheduling, securing and providing adequate installation instructions to field operations, handling requests for information and requests for change orders, and all correspondence as needed with subcontractors, vendors, general contractors and others.