Meet the Nest Learning Thermostat
A brighter way to save energy
The Nest Learning Thermostat programs itself and automatically helps save energy when you're away. And you can control it using your phone, tablet or laptop.
The third gen Nest Learning Thermostat is more beautiful than ever, with a thinner, sleeker design and bigger, crisper display. And it's proven to help save energy. In independent studies, the Nest Thermostat saved an average of 10-12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. Nest has saved over 4 billion kWh of energy in homes worldwide. The Nest Learning Thermostat received an ENERGY STAR® from the EPA. In fact, the Nest is the first thermostat in America with an ENERGY STAR. After rigorous testing, the EPA has confirmed what we’ve been saying all along: the Nest Thermostat saves energy.
Independent studies have shown that the Nest Thermostat has saved people an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. Based on typical energy costs, we’ve estimated average savings of $131 to $145 a year. In under two years, it can pay for itself.
- Auto-Schedule — No more confusing programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
- Remote control — Connect the Nest Thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Nest Leaf — You'll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- Early-on — Nest learns how your home warms up and keeps an eye on the weather to get you the temperature you want when you want it.
- Auto-Away — The Nest Thermostat automatically turns itself down when you're away to avoid heating or cooling an empty home.
- Energy History — See when heating and cooling were on and what affected your energy use.
- Safety Alerts — Get an alert on your phone or tablet if your home gets dangerously hot or cold.
- Farsight — When Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the temperature you've set or the time.